CHERISHED CHARACTER FAMILY HOME| BEO $1,695,000
This charming 1920s four-bedroom villa with three living areas, large, sunny section, plus double garaging, has been a cherished family home for over 20 years and offers everything a growing family needs in this tightly held suburb.
Features include -
- Full of character, with gorgeous original verandah entrance, opening to the long wide hallway, - 1920s features including a bay window with lead light glass, timber flooring, doors and skirting boards, and original, ornamental tile fireplaces
- Four bedrooms - the primary bedroom enjoying ensuite and walk-in robe
- The open plan kitchen/dining/living area overlooks the garden where the whole family will love the sun and space
- The separate lounge opens to the original formal dining room which has so many options - playroom, TV room, or work-from-home office
- With a 632m2^ section there is so much room for children and pets to play, while the adults can relax and entertain on the sheltered deck
- Located in a quiet, private, and sheltered area, close to transport, shops, schools, and only a few blocks to the beach
Ready for its new family to move in and enjoy as it is today, and also provides plenty of scope for the discerning buyer to add value and reap the future rewards.
You will need to act quickly to avoid missing out on this hotly pursued neighbourhood and lifestyle!
LIM and Building report available after inspection. (^Source: Corelogic)
Contact Annie Newell (027 2325778) or Nikki Baddeley (021 2051491) to view or come along to one of the open homes.
Tender closes 12pm, Wednesday 6th December 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)