RARE SEATOUN OPPORTUNITY
This is an amazing opportunity for first-time buyers who never thought they could afford to live in Wellington's premier seaside suburb. Easy-care and within an easy walk of shops, Seatoun School and the beach, it offers fantastic value and potential in a superbly sunny and sought after location. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and open-plan living/dining with heat pump and ventilation system for year-round warmth and comfort
- Small conservatory that opens to fenced lawn and garden for sunny indoor-outdoor living
- Flat section with extensive off-street parking and bonus of a single garage for storing the bikes and beach gear you'll need to capitalise on the location
- Just a short walk from decile-10 Seatoun School and a few minutes' walk from the village, beach, parks and sportsfields
- Low-maintenance summerhill stone-and-tile construction, so you'll have plenty of time to explore everything that makes Seatoun so popular
- RV $760,000
Seldom do homes in this price range come up for sale in locations of this calibre. So don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 24th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.