SUNNY, SHELTERED, SERENE IN SEATOUN
This is why people love to live in Seatoun: a versatile refurbished three-bedroom character home in a sunny, sheltered, serene setting that's oh-so-close to everything that makes it Wellington's premier seaside suburb, from boutique shops and top schools to scorching bays and fantastic walkways. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms and a choice of living rooms that can be customised for your family's needs
- Easy-care indoor-outdoor living with a flat lawn and complementary decks that face east and west for soaking up the sun whatever the time of day
- Superbly presented with a wondrous blend of classic character and contemporary comfort, complete with hardwood floors and central radiator heating
- Ideal location for families: St Anthony's School and playground are just across the road while decile-10 Seatoun School is an easy walk away
- Safely fenced section with garden shed, large under-house storage room, and off-street parking for two cars in a quiet, tree-lined street
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,695,000
This charming home represents great value if you're seeking blue-chip beachside bliss handy to the airport and CBD. It is a must to view.
LIM and Building report available on inspection.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) 12pm, Thursday 2nd June 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/