VERSATILE BUY IN THE HUB OF THE BAY
For sale for the first time since it was built 12 years ago, this superbly-presented, ultra-convenient townhouse couldn't be better located for busy families and professionals who want to live in a secure, community-minded complex just metres from Island Bay's bustling village or within a short bike ride of the city and the beach. Features include:
- Amazingly spacious, with 140sqm^ of floor space and two lovely decks to capitalise on the sensational east-west aspect for sunny indoor-outdoor living
- Three large double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including one with ensuite and private courtyard that also could be used to work from home
- Abundant natural light because of privileged end position in boutique, tight-knit complex that's safe and family-friendly
- Set back from the street for peace and quiet yet only steps from everything that makes Island Bay the best suburban village in Wellington, with its iconic cinema, butchery and eateries
- Carport for secure off-street parking and under-cover access plus bus stops on the doorstep
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
If you want to live in the heart of Island Bay, in a modern, purpose-built townhouse that also would be so easy to rent out should the need arise, don't miss Sunday's viewing. (^Source: Property Guru)
Deadline (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Tuesday 24th May 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.