VENDOR MUST SELL - AND Body Corp PAID for 2 years
Yes, that's right - this motivated vendor has bought elsewhere and will pay the annual ($5,117.95 pa) body corporate fees upfront for the next two years, a total of $10,235.92. PRICED TO SELL, this is your chance to enjoy a modern lock up-and-leave lifestyle in a beautifully landscaped complex that's on the bus route and within a short walk of all amenities, from shops and schools to hospitals and hospitality. It's sunny, spacious and oh-so easy care. Features include:
- Ideal configuration for busy lifestyles, families, flatmates, or accommodating guests, with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms (including one with a bath)
- Open-plan kitchen and dining plus separate lounge that opens to a sunny deck with lovely views over Newtown and the town belt
- Brilliant east-west aspect for light-filled living and both morning and afternoon sun
- Street facing with gated courtyard garden for easy walk-on access
- Internal garage that could be used for extra storage given the proximity to bus stops, shops, schools, cafes, and hospitals
- Fantastic location that's handy to the CBD and south coast while being midway between the heart of cosmopolitan Newtown and Berhampore's boutique bakery and bar
- RV $1,090,000 Buyer Enquiry Over $995,000
This is an incredible opportunity so DON'T DELAY if you want to live in a stylish townhouse in such a great location and so close to everything that makes this area unique.
Available for viewing by open homes or private appointments
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.