Mount Vic Villa, Untapped Potential
This Grand 1900's Villa maintains its original character while it has historically been turned into 2x flats, located in the heart of Mount Victoria.
The generous single-level floor area offers the potential to reconfigure back to a grand home if desired utilising all of the traditional aspects throughout.
- Blue Chip Mount Victoria Location at the base of Pirie Street
- Oversized stud height, with original pressed tin ceilings and detailing
- Large sash timber windows, timber floors, 190sqm^ floor area and several original fireplaces
- Currently 2x flats, 3-bedroom front flat, 3 bedroom rear flat
- Currently rented on a periodic tenancy
- North facing aspect with slight elevation from the Road
- Only minutes from Courtenay Place, Waitangi Park, or the Basin Reserve and close to Oriental Bay
- House would respond to renovations extremely well with it being hard to over capitalise in this amazing location
- Current RV $1,370,000
Here is a rare chance to secure a property and either utilise and modernise as a rental or return the home back to Grand dwelling.
Being sold by the same family as 30, 32, and 34 Pirie Street with multiple purchase options should you wish.
We look forward to seeing you at the open home this weekend.
(^Source: Property Guru)
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 15th July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)