MULTI-UNIT GEM IN TOP NEWTOWN STREET
For sale for the first time in nearly 50 years, this is a platinum opportunity for investors: Three three-bedroom flats with off-street parking and sunny outdoor living in sought-after Newtown.
With the potential for home and income or work from home options - how amazing is this investment? The fact it hasn't changed hands since 1973 says it all. Do the sums and don't delay.
- Substantial Edwardian villa, configured with one flat upstairs and two down, each with three double-bedrooms
- North-facing for great sun plus views over Newtown from the top flat
- Large living areas, heat pumps and two with bay windows
- Off-street car park for each flat and communal flat lawn at the rear for outdoor living - amazing bonuses for an inner-city rental
- Fantastic location for tenants because of proximity to hospitals, Massey University campuses, top bars and eateries, and the CBD
- All flats are currently vacant allowing a new owner to control the quality from day one
- The total potential estimated rent is assessed at $110,500 - $115,700 annually
- Rateable Value $1,410,000^ (not indicative of market value)
There is potential to capitalise on cosmetic improvements, but this represents a "once-in-multiple-generations" chance to own three cashflow streams from a quiet inner city multi flat property that will be the jewel in your portfolio's crown.
(^Source: Property Guru)
Tender closes 12pm, Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by the REINZ.