SUNNY, GREEN & SERENE
If privacy is paramount, you'll love this two-bedroom gem elevated for sun and views in a gorgeous setting teeming with trees and tui. Amazingly leafy and serene, it backs on to the Eastern Walkway and is perfect for couples seeking al fresco seclusion close to some of the best beaches and cafes in the eastern bays.
- Two double bedrooms with leafy outlooks and a full bathroom with shower over bath
- Fantastic northwest aspect for brilliant sun and breathtaking treetop views
- Warm and cosy with open fireplace in sunny lounge plus heat pump for optimal comfort
- Idyllic outdoor living, with big, sunny tiered deck and a backyard with a wood-fire oven, veggie beds and fruit trees. There is ample landscaping potential on this sunny ^1038m2 section to improve lifestyle and value
- Huge basement to store bikes, tools and sports gear with bonus of a 'man cave' studio with power
- On bus route, just a few minutes' walk from Strathmore Park's bakeries, pub and butcher's, and handy to cafes, beaches, walkways and cycleways
- LIM and Builder's Report available upon inspection
If you want seclusion, sunshine and serenity within easy reach of everything that makes the eastern bays so sought after, you won't buy better. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
(^Source: Property Guru)
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 30th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by the REINZ.