Classic Karori Character
Sitting in an elevated position to allow for privacy and full day sun, this charming 1930s home is a rare and special find. Zoned for both Wellington Girls and Boys Colleges, and with a bus stop mere minutes' walk away, this is a home designed for comfortable family living. Offering:
- Three double bedrooms with the main bedroom being very spacious, and a further bedroom having access to its own enticing verandah
- Contemporary family bathroom plus handy additional w/c in the separate laundry
- Large living area which connects to dining space through beautiful character French doors
- Stunning kitchen which is combined with dining area and flows to the sheltered and sunny back garden
- Carrara ceiling, character leadlight windows and rich timber floors
- Heatpump, ventilation system, gas cooking and hot water, all make for easy and comfortable living
- Flat, landscaped outdoor spaces at the front and rear of the home including generous garden shed
- Private and super sunny
- Close to Karori shops, Marsden College, Karori West Normal and Karori Park
This charming renovated home is the ideal opportunity for busy buyers who need a property that is ready to move in and enjoy. The spaces have been well designed to allow for connection, or easy separation with all bedrooms being large enough to comfortably retreat to.
Don't delay, this property will be popular - call for an appointment to view today
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.