SUNNY, SHELTERED, SUPERBLY SPECIFIED
What an amazing opportunity: a superbly specified, immaculately presented family home in Seatoun that's been renovated and extended to optimise indoor-outdoor living on a sunny, easy-care section within a minute or two's walk of the village and beach that make this seaside suburb so sought after. Features include:
- Four lovely bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, a new, tiled bathroom with under-floor heating, and an ensuite for the master
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with bi-folding doors to northeast terrace and wonderful views over Seatoun to the sea and Orongorongos
- Second lounge or media room with built-in shelving and indoor-outdoor flow to the fully-fenced low-maintenance garden with flat lawn and space for a trampoline
- Year-round warmth and comfort, with three heat pumps and a built-in wood burner to complement the double-glazing (most windows)
- Extensive storage plus a bonus of huge attic space if you need even more room
- Big double-garage with storage units, enough space for bikes and kayaks, and the convenience of side-door access
This is a rare chance for busy families who want a modernised, easy-care character home that doesn't compromise on comfort or convenience. Don't miss the chance to view it.
I look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or please contact me for a private viewing.
LIM and Building report are available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.