LEAFY HAVEN WITH LOVELY SUN & VIEWS
What's not to love about this sunny and cherished character home that's for sale for the first time in 25 years? Elevated for fantastic sun and lovely views, it combines leafy in-door-outdoor living with modern comforts and superb presentation so close to the village shops and bus stops. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with original built-in rimu wardrobes for great storage and period charm
- Gorgeous 1930s character, complete with rimu floorboards, Carrara ceilings and leadlights - plus a modern sympathetic kitchen extension with Lyall Bay views
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining with French doors to big northwest-facing deck that steps down to flat lawn that's perfect for kids and pets to play on
- Year-round warmth and comfort with open period fireplace in formal lounge, woodburner in the family room, and the convenience of a heat pump as well
- Double glazing in the kitchen / family area, plus separate laundry with guest toilet
- Picturesque walk-up from the car pad is up a path landscaped with natives under the spreading branches of a pohutukawa
- Huge bonus of off-street parking - carpad and carport for not just one but three cars
Rarely do you find such a seamless mix of the traditional and the contemporary in a setting as picturesque and private as this.
LIM and Building report are available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 5th August 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.