Rare Mount Vic sites, Set for Development
Rarely do we see three substantial Mount Victoria properties being sold at the same time in this heritage location having an approved Resource Consent^ for demolition.
Make no mistake, the existing buildings are in a bad state of repair, which led the current owners to pursue the concept of removing the three buildings.
- Perfect city Fringe location, just off Kent Terrace, with a stepped contour up from each within the heart of Mount Victoria offering the perfect platform for possible development
- 3x neighbouring properties with building structures.
- Large sites, totalling 1428 square metres^ in total (30 Pirie 468sqm, 32 Pirie 480sqm, 34 Pirie 480sqm^)
- An established driveway allows rear access to the sites
- Options to purchase all 3 properties along with 38 Pirie Street should you wish (closed tenders for all properties on the same day) is an option.
- Current RV's 30 Pirie St - $2,160,000, 32 Pirie St - $1,830,000, 34 Pirie Street $2,090,000
Being surrounding by quality homes and with an extreme lack of developable land this close to the city, we see this as a rare opportunity for anyone wishing to develop this close to the city.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing and the full information pack.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 15th July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
(^Source: Property Guru, Resource Consent: WCC Demolition Consent, SR487281)