SUN, CHARACTER & LOCATION
Fabulous sun, privacy and views make the stroll up well worth it for first-time buyers and families who want to live close to shops, bus stops and beaches. The northwest aspect is gorgeous and there's plenty of potential to capitalise on the lovely character, setting and location. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower, plus a bonus of separate toilet, so great for families
- Large light-filled lounge with rimu floorboards and leafy garden views - perfect for entertaining or family living
- Sunny, seamless indoor-outdoor living, with north-facing alfresco deck off spacious dining area and kitchen
- Charming 1940s character - move in and enjoy or add value at your leisure
- Bus stop at the end of the street for commute and college routes, just minutes from village shops, eateries and all the Peninsula has to offer, plus handy to Seatoun's bays and the airport
This is an awesome opportunity in a great street with all the lifestyle benefits of hilltop living while being close to everything that counts.
LIM & Building report available on Inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 24th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.