VINTAGE VILLA LIVING!
For sale for only the first time in 16 years, this exceptionally sunny and spacious Edwardian villa will appeal to professionals and families who want to capitalize on not only the fantastic character and setting but also the sought-after location midway between the CBD and the south coast. Current home and income with a spacious one-bedroom living downstairs and a two-bedroom self-contained unit upstairs with the possibility of adding a third bedroom or more living space.
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the potential for a fourth bedroom or extra living room
- Amazing character, from high ceilings and original floorboards to sash windows, exposed brickwork, and an open fireplace to complement the gas heating
- Prime position for families and professionals: just across the road from Berhampore School and only meters from the village shops, eateries, and bus stops
- North-facing for great sun and set back from the street for privacy, tranquility, and shelter
- Charming, fenced easy-care garden with flat lawn, weeping cherry and lemon trees, and even a shed for storing bikes so you can ride everywhere
This is an outstanding opportunity with potential-plus in one of Wellington's most popular suburbs.
Contact our friendly team today to be sent the information pack or to arrange a viewing!
Tom Culy 021 273 2357 | Harriet Culy 027 752 4915
Tender closes at 12pm Friday, 25th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as is-sued by REINZ.