SUNNY BUNGALOW CLOSE TO BEACH
First-time buyers and young families will love this wonderful bungalow on a flat and sunny section in the heart of Kilbirnie. For sale for the first time in 57 years, it oozes personality from the past. Make no mistake, this requires TLC, but it represents an incredible chance to add significant value while creating the dream home and landscaping the backyard. Features to include:
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom and separate living and dining
- Fantastic east-west aspect for year-round full, all day sun
- Lovely street appeal, with flat lawn front and back that's safely fenced for kids and pets
- The rear of the house is crying out to be opened to the backyard to create the perfect indoor/outdoor connection
- Weatherboard exterior and tile roof
- Extensive off-street parking plus a big garage with workshop, storeroom, and adjacent toilet
- Close to Lyall Bay's famous surf beach
- Walking distance to bus stops, shops and cafes, and early childhood centres and schools
- Ratable Valuation $710,000
This is an amazing opportunity to buy a largely original character home with scope to add value in a highly sought-after and family-friendly location. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 17th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.