PICTURESQUE PICKET-FENCED PERFECTION
This pristine double-bay villa already looks picture-perfect from the street. But step beyond the picket fence and French lavenders and you'll be astonished by everything it offers, from the stylishly modernised interior to the sunny indoor-outdoor living to the private, idyllic backyard with fruit trees and a versatile studio.
- Three double bedrooms, including master with a stunning fitted walk-in wardrobe, modern bathroom, and separate laundry with an extra shower and toilet
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining with polished hardwood floors and French doors to a huge west-facing deck for unwinding as the sun goes down
- Gorgeous, luxuriantly leafy rear garden with mature trees and terraced lawn: fantastic for kids, pets, and whiling away long sunny days
- Fully lined studio, office, or sleep-out - use as a fourth bedroom, work remotely from home or realise that creative inner self in an inspirational setting
- Bonus of a single garage in a street where parking's at a premium
- Handy to the heart of Newtown: walk to shops, schools, hospitals, bus routes, and town belt for walking or mountain biking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,495,000
If you're seeking an inner-city sanctuary that blends the best of past and present, don't miss the 12.00-12.30pm Friday & 2.00-2.30pm Sunday Open Homes.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ
Fri 16 Apr:
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Sun 18 Apr:
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm