Panoramic Outlook from Ridgeline Position
You will never tire of the expansive views and full day sun enjoyed at this very special property situated in a ridgeline position above Karaka Bay. Even the walk up has been well considered, with landscaping, native plants, and areas to enjoy, adding to the anticipation of what awaits at the top. Upon arrival you will be greeted by a seemingly simple 1960s weatherboard home which belies the comfort and renovation beyond the front door.
- Three double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk through wardrobe, generous ensuite and access to the harbour facing deck
- Family bathroom which contains two person sauna
- Contemporary kitchen
- Open plan living plus separate lounge (one of the only original spaces in the home), with Studio woodburner
- Gas radiator central heating and mostly double glazed
- Large, sculptural deck overlooking the harbour
- Generous basement area
- Private 939sqm section with further potential (Source: Property Guru)
Proudly sitting at almost the highest point of Nevay Road, the views from this position are truly astounding. Not only to the East, over the Harbour, but also towards the snow capped Kaikouras of the South Island, and the greenery of the hills to the west.
This home is a restful and serene escape from the busy world below and ready to be enjoyed as our clients have already shifted to their new home. LIM and Building Report available after viewing. Don't delay!
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 9th April 2021, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.