ORIGINAL HATAITAI HOME
First time on the market in over 50 years of one of the original homes in Hataitai. You have to view this tightly-held home to believe everything it offers on a large, leafy section with stunning views in one of Hataitai's best streets. It combines character, versatility, great sun, scope to add value and a fantastic aspect for families, home-and-income buyers or investors wanting to maximise their lifestyle or portfolio. Features include:
- Four-bedroom home with two bathrooms and multiple living/dining areas to meet a variety of needs, from investment to potential home-and-income to extended families
- Panoramic views over Hataitai to Lyall Bay, the Cook Strait, and across to the Orongorongos in the distance
- Amazing character that lends itself to restoration or modernisation, complete with fireplaces, timber panelling, polished floorboards, high ceilings and a feature window
- Private and picturesque outdoor living, with terraced lawn front and back, lots of trees, and a sheltered rear deck with views across the harbour to Petone and Lower Hutt
- Large site with potential development opportunities given the homes set back position at the rear of the 723sqm^ site
- Single lock up garage for secure off-street parking plus only metres from bus stop.
- Across the road from decile-10 Hataitai School, and handy to Hataitai village shops, Roseneath and Oriental Bay eateries
No wonder this extraordinary property is for sale for the first time in many, many years. If you want to capitalise on an incredible opportunity, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Friday 5th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Mount Victoria, Wellington
(^Source: Property Guru)
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Sun 21 Feb:
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm