Elevated for amazing sun and views in one of Mount Victoria's best streets, this spectacular Warren & Mahoney award-winner is the epitome of sublime inner-city living. Seldom can you secure a 315sqm^ showcase of such sophistication and elegance within a few minutes' walk of the waterfront, town belt, and exotic bars and eateries. Features include:
- Panoramic yet intimate city and harbour views that sweep from the hills of Brooklyn to the iconic character of St Gerard's Church & Monastery
- Future-proofed lifestyle with convenience of an internal lift that ascends from large double-garage with storage to three double bedrooms plus a study, two tiled bathrooms and spacious, light-filled open-plan living
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow to exquisite, easy-care courtyard garden with olive tree and topiaries, west-facing covered deck and master bedroom balcony
- Entertainers' kitchen with marble benchtops and a brand new double-oven
- Superbly specified with central heating/air conditioning, underfloor heating, Kwila stairs and floorboards, bespoke wine cellar and Bose entertainment system
For sale for the first time in 18 years, this magnificent Mount Victoria benchmark offers the ultimate in urbane urban living.
Viewing by appointment only, please call Marcia or Kate to view. (^Source: Property Guru)
Tenders Closes 12pm, Thursday 4 March at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $3,250,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 4 March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (Unless sold prior)