CHARM & CHARACTER TO CHERISH
This delightful three-bedroom period home is as picturesque as it is practical. It combines lovely street appeal with a character-filled interior and sublime indoor-outdoor living close to everything that makes the eastern bays such a sought-after place to live. Features include:
- Exquisite 1940s character, from Carrara ceilings, French doors and leadlights to a tiled fireplace and polished floorboards in every room
- Fantastic storage, with wardrobes in all three double-bedrooms - plus bonus of built-in bookcases or shelving and plenty of space in the basement area
- Modern well-appointed kitchen with Bosch appliances, sunny spacious lounge and separate dining room, so perfect for family living or entertaining
- Gas central heating provides year round comfort
- Superbly landscaped garden for sheltered, private outdoor living, complete with terraced lawn, rose bushes, natives, rock walls and patio
- Only a few minutes' walk to Scots College & Strathmore Village, with its shops, eateries and pub, handy to Seatoun's bays and beaches, and zoned for decile-10 Worser Bay School
There's so much to appreciate about this property that you just have to see it for yourself.
LIM and Building report will be available on inspection.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.