SUNNY & SHELTERED WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS
This '50s classic combines breathtaking harbour views with sunny indoor-outdoor living in a sheltered setting with its own microclimate. It's just a short walk from the beach and Seatoun wharf and is zoned for both Worser Bay and Seatoun Schools in a family-friendly community. Features include:
- Stunning sea views from nearly every room, including the four bedrooms and sunny northeast-facing living/dining room
- Bonus space downstairs could be a fifth bedroom or 2nd living/rumpus/home office
- Combination of original charm and modern improvements, from native floorboards and extensive storage, to LED lighting, full rewiring and insulation in the ceiling and underfloor
- Elevated for sun and outlook but with drive-on, off-street parking and internal garage with room for two cars plus workshop space
- Terraced rear garden with raised vegetable beds, space for a trampoline and one of two new decks with panoramic views that stretch from Pencarrow to the Hutt Valley
- Handy to Weta and close to a short-cut path to the beach and Seatoun Wharf
Enjoy this lovely home as it is or capitalise on the potential to add value in one of Wellington's most sought-after suburbs. Don't miss viewing.
LIM & Building report available after inspection.
Tender Closes 12pm, Thursday 1st October 2020, at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.